ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (contract)
Support the arts! We are looking to contract with a dynamic, results-driven Account Executive with experience selling digital or print advertising to help us grow.
This person will actively seek arts, culture and other local companies who seek further market traction and a greater audience for their locally-focused businesses and activities. Earn uncapped commission and work directly with small business owners to create successful and sustainable marketing plans to help their businesses grow.
WHO YOU ARE
You are creative, personable and client-focused. You love meeting people and proactively reach out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while also prospecting and closing new business. The ideal candidate has a desire to bring on new business and hit sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships.
- Present products to prospective clients.
- Close potential sales within publication deadlines.
- Remain in contact with the clients to measure the success of their advertising campaigns and present new sales opportunities.
- Receive and submit advertising copy to Publisher by publication deadline.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the arts and local community.
- Access to high-speed internet and phone.
- Experience in sales/customer service role is a plus.
- Proficiency in basic computer software; knowledge of Google Drive or Dropbox is a plus.
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation are a must.
This is a commission-based position. The Account Executive will be compensated on a percentage of their sales. Commissions are uncapped and earning potential is limitless. List of potential contacts will be provided upon hire to maximize immediate earnings. Starting stipend may be negotiated DOE.
The Account Executive is an independent contractor, and will set their own schedule. They will report directly to the Publisher. Sales materials will be provided to the Account Executive by the company. OLY ARTS and its parent company OlyWorks, LLC do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, military service, or other non-merit based factors.